The San Franciscan Residential complex is located in Old Town, the eclectic part of Puerto Vallarta, on a quiet and safe cul-de-sac in the heart of the Romantic Zone. Calle Pilitas is the Southern most street at the end of Calle Olas Altas, one and a half blocks from Playa los Muertos Beach.
Other attractions that are within walking distance of The San Franciscan:
- The two largest and most popular farmers markets in Puerto Vallarta
- Mercado Emiliano Zapata, the original vegetable and fruit market of Puerto Vallarta
- Many art galleries, theaters, boutiques and gift shops within a few blocks
- Over 200 restaurants and watering holes within a 12 block radius
- The light show pier of Puerto Vallarta
- The Malecon (board walk)
- The Blue Chairs Beach
Recreational activities such as Para Sailing, Water Tours, jet skis, scuba and snorkeling, whale and ecological tours, cooking school, ziplines, etc.
Bus transportation to all of Puerto Vallarta and Jalisco/Nayarit area
Door to door taxi service